FREE Canadian Citizenship Test 2020

Are you looking to employ foreign workers?

Your Options for Hiring Foreign Skilled Workers

Over the past few years, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC, formerly CIC) and Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) have streamlined the process of hiring workers from abroad and made it increasingly time-efficient. It's simpler and faster than you probably think.

It all starts with either a permanent or a temporary job offer from you.

If you would like to hire foreign workers for full-time permanent positions, your future employees will need to complete the Canadian Immigration (permanent residence) process. There are several fast-track options to choose from. Learn more about your options.

If you're looking to hire foreign workers on a temporary basis, your future employees can obtain Temporary Work Permit

If you have been employing foreign workers on temporary work permits and would like to offer them full-time employment, they may be able to obtain Canadian Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visas through th Provincial Nominee Program, the Quebec Experience Class (if applicable), a or a Skilled Worker Program.

Free Assessment

Find out your options for immigration to Canada by completing a free online assessment.

Contact Us